Have you ever just felt like you needed to chat with a good friend? Maybe a mom who was a step ahead of you in homeschooling?
Then you've come to right place!
Homeschooling is an amazing opportunity to bond and connect with your child. But, it can also make you want to pull your hair out or take a nice long vacation. Alone.
Homeschooling can be stressful, overwhelming, and confusing.
In those stressful seasons, you may feel like you need to talk it out with someone who has been on this journey before and is still trucking through. While I'm not an expert on much, I do know a thing or two about homeschooling, working from home, and what has worked (and not worked) in our homeschool.
Through my years of homeschooling, I have mentored a number of moms in our local community. I have helped them get started working from home, showed them how to plunge headfirst into this whole homeschooling thing, and talked a few overwhelmed moms off the ledge.
And, I'd love to help YOU too!
Who is Homeschool Consultation for?
Homeschool consulting is just what you need if:
- You are just starting your homeschool journey.
- You have lost your joy due to too many hard days of homeschooling.
- Your days never run smoothly, and you struggle with establishing a solid homeschool routine.
- You want to learn how to work from home, but you're not sure you have the time to make it work as a homeschool mom.
- You have skills that you know would allow you to work from home, but you don't know where to start.
- You are a work at home mom struggling with time management.
- You're brand new to homeschooling and are totally lost as to how to begin.
- The homeschool catalogs are giving you nightmares because you just know you are going to pick the WRONG one.
- The yellow bus is looking brighter and brighter each day.
Bottom line? Any mom can benefit from homeschool consultation. If we're honest we ALL have struggles and concerns when it comes to our homeschool journey, and we NEED a friend to talk us through those concerns and off the ledge. But, sometimes those friends haven't been where we are, or they don't understand homeschooling. Sometimes, we just need an extra set of ears and a helping brain to help us work through a particular struggle. And then there are those times when we just need someone who will be totally honest with us and tell us those things we don't want to hear, but we NEED to acknowledge. THAT is where homeschool consultation comes into play.
What Does Homeschool Consultation Include?
Great question! I want you to know in advance exactly what you will receive. Homeschool consultation with me includes
- A Google form that will be delivered immediately upon checkout. This form will help me know exactly what you want to receive from consultation services and will help me plan our phone call. Within 72 hours after the form is completed, I will contact you to schedule your homeschool consultation.
- A one-hour phone call where we will chat about your needs, possible solutions, and more. Within 72 hours after the phone call I will send an email with links we may have discussed, and a summary of our conversation.
- One detailed follow-up email within the first 30 days after your consultation. I will check in and see how you are doing, if needed I will offer additional help and resources via email. If additional correspondence is required, these will be billed at $10 per email.
I want to make sure you succeed in the areas where you are struggling. I believe in homeschooling, and want to encourage moms to stay the course, and be good stewards for their families. I promise you that at the end of your consultation you will be better equipped to homeschool effectively and will be on your way to a more joyful homeschool.
What Does Homeschool Consultation NOT Include?
- Counseling. I am not a mental health professional.
- Special Education services. Even though I am homeschooling children with special needs I can not diagnose learning problems, ADHD, or Dyspraxia.
- Legal or state-specific advice (unless you are in Ohio) I am not an expert in homeschool law so I can not provide information on homeschool laws in your particular state.
To get started with homeschool consultation check out below. If you want more specific advice about what I offer learn more here: http://www.findingjoyinthejourney.net/homeschoolconsultation/